Writing about things I love and things I didn't know - oh and things I want to eat and cook

Sunday 3 April 2016

Summer is a Verb Not a Noun - Thank you Jack Wills


It's a gorgeous day. Yesterday I sat outside and read the papers with a glass of Rose.

I decided to shop. I love Jack Wills - for the children and yes for me. Same vibe as Mumford - amidst all the dross and grimy old mangy old you knows it's clean, healthy, civilised.

I took the title for this post from their website. I thought it inspired. Very good marketing people.

Look :


My daughter has a summer birthday like me - every year since she was tiny I buy her a birthday dress and a dinner dress - so she can change for dinner !

She now has the most wonderful collection of exquisite  i love gorgeous dresses.

Look :


Today marks the anniversary of Graham Greene's death. Interesting article here.

Look :



Whilst on books this is lovely :


As for food I really enjoyed reading this.

Now go and make hay everyone ! Happy Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment